[Clam-devel] AudioFileMemoryLoader patch

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jun 10 04:05:46 PDT 2008

El dt 10 de 06 de 2008 a les 12:56 +0200, en/na Pawel Bartkiewicz va
escriure:
> On 10/06/2008, Pau Arumí Albó <parumi at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> > El dt 10 de 06 de 2008 a les 12:40 +0200, en/na Pawel Bartkiewicz va
> >>
> >> I'm doing that, but preparing patches compatible with SVN for files
> >> not in SVN by hand is a bit messy. Does anyone have some script for
> >> this?
> >

> > easy: just "svn add my_new_file"
> > you can do that without commit access. then, the whole my_new_file will
> > appear in the "svn diff"
>
> Thanks, but I mean a situation when a file is in the repository but I
> have changed it locally twice and I want to create two patches for
> those two changes, because David told me to prepare small patches (one
> thing at a time). Making a patch for the first change is easy, but
> when I change the file again and run "svn diff" it outputs the diff
> between the version in the repository and my second local version (not
> my first version and my second version). So now I'm using:
> $ diff -ur dir_with_first_version dir_with_second_version
> and changing a few lines in the patch manually to make it compatible
> with svn diff.

I'd use two different sandboxes (local repo). But then you have to be
well aware of the path each sandbox puts and loads the clam libs.

Or use one sandbox with two files, changing their names depending on
which one you want to have enabled. I'd do this only momentarily,
though.