[Clam-devel] Re: Some steps to take on your own

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jun 11 10:44:28 PDT 2008

Commit #11477.

BTW, you implemented the storage in UnsizedSegmentation but no test. I know
that there is no test for such a class, but now that we are on the matter,
let's add such one. Indeed a new TestFixture, so you will get that insight.
Implement an empty StoreOn on UnsizedSeg to make the test fail and then
remove it as you have it now to get the base implementation and turn it
green. Making the test fail is the way to test the test.

I am preparing a set of steps for the LoadFrom. A little more complex.

David.

El Wednesday 11 June 2008 15:36:08 JunJun va escriure: