[Clam-devel] We are in RED!

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 13 00:55:47 PDT 2008

El dv 13 de 06 de 2008 a les 09:41 +0800, en/na JunJun va escriure:
> >> I just commited a patch from Jun and it has turned testfarm in red. It's a new
> >> unit test Jun added which seems correct and I am passing it in green at my
> >> laptop and at my home pc, with no local modifications. Can anyone reproduce
> >> the red or providing any clue?
>
> >At my home PC I DO reproduce it. Have you double-checked everything?
> >(installing the libs, etc).
> >Should fix or revert...

> May it concern the tests that we temporarily comment out? The attachment is the Diffs of the SConsript.

No, these are local changes (not commited). I guess you comment them out
to make the tests compile and pass quicker.

But the commited code adds this broken test, and should be fixed ASAP.
Ideas David?

1) test: CLAMTest::DiscontinuousSegmentationTest::testStoreOn (E)
uncaught exception of type
CLAM::DiscontinuousSegmentation::OffsetMissing - Odd number of
segmentation points, every segment beggining must be followed by its
ending