[Clam-devel] We are in RED!

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 13 09:53:42 PDT 2008

On Divendres 13 Juny 2008, David García Garzón wrote:

> > >At my home PC I DO reproduce it. Have you double-checked everything?
> > >(installing the libs, etc).
> > >Should fix or revert...
> > >
> > >PMay it concern the tests that we temporarily comment out? The
> > > attachment is the Diffs of the SConsript.
> Commited. But just the options part as the patch also  contained the
> disabled tests for fast compilation.

Sorry, the reply levels confused me. i thought it was just a pacth to apply.
Anyway, the removed vc options are well applied.

Answering your question, those test removed should not be a problem unless
previous tests do any memory corruption or race condition. I will comment out
the new test until i can talk with Pau.

Jun, when ill do the commit, uncommit it locally since you'll need to run it.
The commit is just to lie testfarm.