[Clam-devel] Copy & Paste processings on canvas patch

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 00:54:56 PDT 2008

Here is a new patch, with some refactoring (removed the class -now is a
Geometry struct-, and some renames).

Still manage all pushings and pullings of the entire map at once (plus
some commented skull to start the implementation on individual processings).

BTW: My NetworkEditor MainWindow now start with the Show Processing
Toolbox enabled, without it. I have to press the button twice to see it.
I think that is not related with my commited changes, but just in case I
tell you...

Regards,
Natanael.