[Clam-devel] testfarm GREEN again

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Jun 15 00:28:26 PDT 2008

In a first commit i commented it out. Then i did a second commit uncommenting
it again and just renaming variables: the were called xxxeven, now they are
xxx. So I guess that it is a random bug, due to some previous memory
corruption or just a misscompilation problem. Who knows.

In my box, valgrind just complains about the dl linker as always and then in a
invalid XML read that should not affect the whole thing. So i guess it was a
compilation dependencies problem.

David.