[Clam-devel] Re: Patch for Steps of LoadFrom

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Sun Jun 15 23:07:10 PDT 2008

Patch of LoadFromStep7:
implement LoadFrom() in CongtiguousSegmentation,
and pass unittests.

  Patch of LoadFromStep6:
  add UnsizedSegmentation::addArray(marks, marks+nMarks); and pass test. and confirmed
  that UnsizedSegmentation s(200,marks,marks+nMarks); is equivalent to
  UnsizedSegmentation s(200); s.addArray(marks, marks+nMarks);

    Patch of LoadFromStep5:
    to test whether DiscontinuousSegmentation s(200,marks,marks+nMarks); is equivalent to
    DiscontinuousSegmentation s(200); s.addArray(marks, marks+nMarks);
    Not only in testStoreOn(), but also other related tests.
      Patch of LoadFromStep4:
      add DiscontinuousSegmentation::addArray(marks, marks+nMarks); and pass test
        Patch of LoadFromStep3:
        to test whether ContiguousSegmentation s(200,marks,marks+nMarks);
         is equivalent to
        ContiguousSegmetation s(200); s.addArray(marks, marks+nMarks);
        Not only in testStoreOn() but also in other related tests.
          Patch of LoadFromStep2:
          to test whether ContiguousSegmentation s(200,marks,marks+nMarks); is equivalent to
          ContiguousSegmetation s(200); s.addArray(marks, marks+nMarks);

          Bests,
          June