[Clam-devel] AudioFileMemoryLoader patch

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:14:04 PDT 2008

On 18/06/2008, David García Garzón <dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> Sorry, i sent the comments about the patch but i forgot to commit it #11523
>
> Anyway, you should not wait for my commits to send more patches.

Well, I thought that there's something wrong with the previous patch
so I wasn't sure if sending another one is a good idea. Anyway, I
passed the Physics exam yesterday so I won't have any more exams until
September :)

I'm not sure if the delta is necessary, because there are no floating
point operations -- only a simple check if the value has changed -- so
I have prepared two patches: one with simple value comparison and the
other one with delta. Both work fine.

I've spent some time looking for a bug in the code because it stopped
playing when I clicked on the OutControlSender up/down buttons. It
turned out that there's a bug in the OutControlSender which always
increases the control value by 1.0, not by the step value from the
configuration. Maybe it has been already fixed but I have a little
outdated NetworkEditor because I have some problems with compilation
of the last few revisions. I'll try to compile the newest version
again and then check it. I have attached the network file if anyone is
interested in testing.