[Clam-devel] Re: "Connect To" refactoring and bug

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sat Jun 21 01:47:53 PDT 2008

On dv, 2008-06-20 at 21:39 -0300, Natanael Olaiz wrote:
> After unconnecting the SMSAnalysisCore in port and try to reconnect it
> later, Network::ConnectPorts is returning with false because
> Network.cxx:443:
>
>     if( inport.GetVisuallyConnectedOutPort())
>
> is true.
>
> With a new SMSAnalysisCore it works good.
>
> Any idea? Some bug in disconnection management or the specific
> processing methods (in my tests seems to only have problems with
> SMSAnalysisCore)?

Yes. This problem is related to the In/OutPortPublishers of (compiled)
composites, such as SMSAnalysisCore. It is tough stuff...

Let's file a bug --yes we have a bug tracking, linked form main web page
https://projectes.lafarga.cat/tracker/?group_id=24

(in firefox3 you'll be asked to to add a certificate exception)

Pau

PS: As discussed some time ago, hopefully we'll migrate to a modern
bugtracking (and host) like launchpad. Hopefully sooner than later, but
I don't have the time to take such tasks during the next 15-20 days.