[Clam-devel] Patch: embedded diagrams widgets for faust plugins

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:39:20 PDT 2008

What do you think about these changes on RunTimeLibraryLoader?

Part of original RunTimeLibraryLoader::Load() now is
RunTimeLibraryLoader::GetPaths(), which gives you a full list of
possible paths.
And I added std::string RunTimeLibraryLoader::ExistsDirInPath(const
std::string & fileName), which search for a subpath on the possible
paths, and return it (or none if not exists).

I made these changes to access from
RunTimeFaustLibraryLoader::SetupLibrary()

Could I commit them?

(I'm going to the university, so I could commit them on night).

Regards,
Natanael.