[Clam-devel] Faust support related tests: reload plugins on factory & launching browser

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:24:32 PDT 2008

Pau: here is an experimental patch for faust support. It has some
semantics errors (for instance, s/swap/replace), and the compilation
doesn't work (I have to check that, in previous tests it worked).. but
it does:
    - Allows to launch browser to view SVG diagrams from the processing
context menu. A question: I'm sending a signal from the canvas to open
the browser to be checked from MainMenu... I don't like it so much, but
I did it in that way to doesn't allow launch a browser directly on
canvas. Any suggestion about that?
    - Allows to reload the faust plugins instead loading another
instance. It requires some factory changes. What do you think about this
solution? (out of the bad name of "swap"...)

Regards,
Natanael.