[Clam-devel] Re: Faust support related tests: reload plugins on factory & launching browser

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:37:57 PDT 2008

A new version. More changes:

    - RunTimeLibraryLoader::Load changed to virtual.
RunTimeFaustLibraryLoader::Load load the plugins on
CompletePathFor("examples/ladspadir")
    - Added const char * pathExamplesEnvironmentVar() const { return
"FAUST_EXAMPLES_PATH"; } on RunTimeFaustLibraryLoader. Not implemented.
    - MainWindow::on_action_Compile_Faust_triggered() first compile,
then calls a separated
on_action_Reload_Faust_Plugins_triggered(RunTimeFaustLibraryLoader &
faustLibraryLoader).
    - Removed the "make clean", and defined 60 seconds as limit for
process.waitForFinished(). If I don't have any plugin precompiled my
machine ends the process before it finished. Maybe this could be managed
catching  QProcess::finished
<http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qprocess.html#finished>?
    - Added a lot of debugging messages.