[Clam-devel] Re: Patches for python session

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sat Jun 28 02:56:58 PDT 2008

What it is missing:
 - The 'DeeperTag' should be 'Segmentation', see the xml you are getting on
the unit tests
 - You should move the size attribute from AttributePool to the Segmentation
element. Be careful as the ScopePool has a different 'size' attribute. The
one to be moved is the one on AttributePool.
- We should decide what to do with maxPosisiton and the like. By now ignore it
until you get the problems. We could provide or compute the wave size by
command line params.