[Clam-devel] Re: ProgressControl interacting with playback position

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jul 8 08:13:57 PDT 2008

For me is perfect. It works!!! Commited. Please, send a pair screenshot to the
development screenshots wiki: One for the network editor and one of the final
prototype.

Btw, i just overwrote the old FilePlayer. No need to have both a clamped
version and one that does all.

About the code itself, i think that using a template is over design but it can
be changed afterwards. Existing templates were used to converge duplicated
code. In our case we can just go with a single version of the code.

David.