[Clam-devel] Turnaround - Chord Extractor application

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 10:45:19 PDT 2008

Regarding the name (I'm not very good at music theory):

On 13/05/2008, Hernán Ordiales <h at ordia.com.ar> wrote:
> I thought (as i promised) in a name for the chord application
>
> i thought in "turnaround", this means the last chords before you start
> again with a section (mostly in blues or jazz) because i think is
> pretty the same what you do when you want to learn a song with your
> guitar (you're always turnarounding :P)
>
> better definition here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnaround_(music)

I can change it to simply Chord Extractor or Chord Walker (the second
one is the idea of David) if you prefer.

The error surprised me, it was building perfectly here. Are you
compiling it the same way that Annotator or Network Editor are built?
I'm doing it with:
$ QTDIR=/usr/share/qt4/ scons clam_prefix=/usr/local

Thanks,
Pawel