[Clam-devel] Re: faust status

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 01:02:33 PDT 2008

Hi!

Here is an adaption of the Annotator TaskRunner with queue commands support.
MainWindow compiles the faust plugins as the actual SVN version (one by
one), or if you uncomment the line 515 uses the makefiles (need faust
installed).

What do you think to use just the standard output for the messages?

Regards,
Natanael.