[Clam-devel] Problems compiling UnitTests

Ferran Orriols ferran.orriols at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:03:03 PDT 2008

I have changed the X by an U and it works :-). With this changes you don't
need to change the SConstruct.
I have attached the patch with this changes and another with a new file
called INSTALL with some instructions if you want to compile the test.

Ferran,

Just change the X by an U. I forgot to update the tests for some changes i

--
Ferran Orriols

--
Ferran Orriols