[Clam-devel] Bug solved for deleting Out In Ports and Out In Controls

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Thu Jul 17 08:56:23 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Pau Arumí <parumi at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> On dj, 2008-07-17 at 10:49 -0300, Francisco Tufró wrote:
>> Hi, if we take this as a bug/feature that needs to be implemented, it
>> also needs to be implemented in typed controls.
>> I'll add this to the next patch.
>
> Hi Francisco,
> TypedIn|OutControl<T> derives from In|OutControl, right? In that case
> there is nothing to be done. It is all base-class behavior.

nope, in the current patch implementation there is a
BaseTypedIn|OutControl and In|OutControl inherits from
TypedIn|OutControl<TControlData>, anyway i think is just a matter to
update the code related to BaseTypedIn|OutControl in the same way
Ferrarn did. BTW, did you checked the last mails of the thread:
"TypedControls: asking for advice and opinions"? new problems with
some internal implementations (needed for a complete migration) arose
and we were not completely sure about the solutions of some issues...

Francisco: please send/resend the patch to the list (although could be
incomplete at the moment), just to have a better picture of what we
are talking about...

cheers
--
Hernán