[Clam-devel] Re: problems with faust "make svg"

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:36:52 PDT 2008

Got it: Faust uses $FAUST_PATH (the same used in CLAM) for the
libraries. Is not defined (like in my case, because I use ~/.faust)
search on /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib, but if defined it uses only the
environment var.

So... what other name you like for the local examples copies:
CLAM_FAUST_PATH, EXAMPLES_FAUST_PATH?