[Clam-devel] Fwd: Qt Developer Days | SAVE THE DATE

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jul 23 04:56:52 PDT 2008

This year Qt Dev days are not just before but just after GSoC mentor submit.
We could manage go both this year too. It is a very engaging conference which
last year was free for free software devs. In absence of a near major release
like 4.4 was, it would be a nice ocasion to get the trends and to know how is
the troll's life under Nokia domain.