[Clam-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Faudiostream-devel] Update in Faust within the Clam network-editor]

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jul 25 07:47:25 PDT 2008

I recall having some problems like that when i was a RedHat user. The problems
he had seems to be something very concrete of having a broken installation of
the nvidia propietary drivers (a missing link from /usr/lib?). If so, he
should not able to link any other opengl application, if he doesn't have such
a problem then yes, we need opinions from current Fedora users on the list.

About the problems on Qt, pkg-config should offer the proper CPPPATH options
but i noticed that the one that was searched in include/qt4 was just
QtDesigner, which was marked as pcless (not having a pkg-config file) so the
options were added by hand as in Ubuntu/Debian. Qt 4.4 provided it so i
removed QtDesigner and QtDesignerComponents from the pcless modules list.
Provided that he has the file /usr/lib/pkg-config/QtDesigner.pc, current svn
version should work without the link now.

El Friday 25 July 2008 10:09:47 Pau Arumí va escriure: