[Clam-devel] Janitoring: Clearing pos files

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Jul 27 16:49:39 PDT 2008

As Nathanael modified clam to include the positions and sizes of the
processing boxes inside of the .clamnetwork files, now the .pos files are not
used anymore. So I did a clearing along the repository. I couldn't cope with
some files that were unable to load:

./CLAM/plugins/osc/deprecated/osc-example.clamnetwork.pos
./CLAM/plugins/continuousExcitationSynthesizer/synth_with_osc.clamnetwork.pos
./CLAM/plugins/spacialization/offline_networks/on_the_fly_surround-source_1.clamnetwork.pos

Most of them seems deprecated networks, so, delete or upgrade them, please.

Also if you need to upgrade networks you have not commited, you just have to
load them and save them back with the latest NetworkEditor. Pos files are
loaded as with old NetworkEditor but then they are not saved back; positions
just get embedded in to the clamnetwork file.

I also changed all the SConstruct in order not to install the pos files.