[Clam-devel] Two color schemes in NetworkEditor

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jul 28 09:37:28 PDT 2008

Maybe you have noticed in the devel screenshots that I'm using a
different (white) color scheme for processing boxes in NE. Well this is
because I needed to take screenshots that prints well in black and
white.

Now, to remove my local changes I've added a new option in the view
menu. I see this a first step to having changeable and extensible color
schemes.

commit 11739.
 * NetworkEditor: added a new 'View' menu checkbox: "White colors"
   that let the user choose between green or white colors for
   processing boxes. First step to truly configurable color schemes.
 ** This option shoul be persistent using settings

I have one question, however: I've added the code for loading and saving
the option from/to settings, but I doesn't seems to work. Each time I
open NE starts green (even last time was closed on white). Natanael,
David, can you have a look?