[Clam-devel] Two color schemes in NetworkEditor

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jul 28 13:16:43 PDT 2008

On dl, 2008-07-28 at 21:57 +0200, David García Garzón wrote:
> At the end this is to be controled with properties, and stylesheets. That is
> why i moved them to be attributes instead of just functions as they were
> before. Colour schemes should end up being just stylesheets.

I know. Now you have an excellent opportunity to improve emend this
first attempt and implement stylesheets :-)

> The 'white' colors are the ones set on NetworkCanvas::print, aren't they?

Yes (I like them more than the green ones, not just for printing,
actually)

BTW, the last patch from Natanael have make the _whiteColor attribute
superfluous (use the action property instead). TODO remove attribute.