[Clam-devel] pyclam: CLAM python bindings (some preliminary results)

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Wed Jul 30 12:53:02 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 4:43 PM, David García Garzón
<dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> Wow, all that working in python seems amazing to me. Great work, Hernan!
> Could you sent a tarball/patch? i want to play with it. :-)

I'll send you the compiled .so (about 6mb) to test it just put it in
the same dir of the python script (or where you run the python as
interpreter or ipython). Then I'll prepare some instructions in order
to allow you compile it by your own (beside boost.python other tools
are needed like py++ and gccxml) along with the tarball of the
project.

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar