[Clam-devel] Re: UI development for Aggregator

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Thu Jul 31 03:05:53 PDT 2008

 Hi,
 * add ConfigurationEditor.cxx and ConfigurationEditor.hxx
 * ProjectEditor.cxx: move related methods to ConfigurationEditor.cxx
 * implement a slot of 'on_okButton_clicked', now able to write back to the configuration file

Considering the Signals&Slots about the ConfigurationEditor Diaglog, I added a new class
ConfigurationEditor (is it proper?). I assume the further second iteration may be implemented also within that Dialog.

The edit.png can not display. No idea of the reason.

Jun