[Clam-devel] 1.3 release?

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Sat Aug 2 00:37:27 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:35 AM, David García Garzón <dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
[snip]
> - Hernan, what about the python bindings? are they release ready? Could we add
> a PyQT frontend to the application template scripts?

python bindings: I don't think so, is just a very recent demo at the
moment and with a reduced set of exposed features. We also should
discuss first how (and if we're going) to integrate it to the project,
btw is not intrusive at all, only deal with clam library include
files. About release, one issue is that has different dependencies
depending on if you want to parse original files and automate some
work ("regenerating the bindings") or just compile the results and use
it. After your review and comments I'll continue evolving it.

about the template scripts frontend, yes, i think i can make something simple...

cheers
--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar