[Clam-devel] Frontend for automatic generation of plugin code

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 4 01:23:47 PDT 2008

Cool work, Hernan! You have a nice ability of turn crazy suggestions into
reality. :-)

Some other suggestions to enhance the interface: ;-)
- Using the CLAM::ProcessingDataPlugin to get the available port types (pity
that they don't include the needed header)
- Provide 'Add' buttons instead so many port and control lines
- AutoDefault to 'Generate' button (or better use a QButtonBox)
- Use keepAspectRatio on the clam logo

David.

El Sunday 03 August 2008 20:49:05 Hernán Ordiales va escriure: