[Clam-devel] launchpad

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Aug 5 07:17:02 PDT 2008

The launchpad guys are doing an incredible work. Have done the "tour" by
last version's launchpad?

https://launchpad.net/+tour/index

I only miss one component to be perfect. Yes a "testfarm".
But I bet anything that they'll add it very soon. (I'm saying so because
it fits with a recent interview with Mark Shuttleworth about the
increasingly important role of TDD and automatic tests suites in
open-source development)

BTW, after long struggle seems that clam is _almost_ imported as a
bazaar branch in launchpad.

https://code.launchpad.net/clam

This branch is to be kept synchronized with svn. Allowing people to
prepare/maintain patches on their own branches, pulling from the
svn-synch one. Anyway, it will need some experimenting -- which I guess
Hernan is eager to do :-)
I said "almost"  because so far, svn has been imported from a dump file.
Now we are waiting for updating to HEAD

Oh, and web-based translations will be great!