[Clam-devel] Re: launchpad

Wed Aug 6 17:04:38 PDT 2008

Hello!

First, thank you, Pau, for the hint to Launchpad.

I'm currently preparing my project ( https://launchpad.net/nsynth ) for beeing
managed via launchpad. Quite cool platform. :)

Now I discovered the possibility to project groups.

https://help.launchpad.net/Projects/Registering#Project%20groups

That are some kind of meta-groups where serveral projects could register at.

I want to ask you, whether you would ask the launchpad guys to create a clam
meta group.

I suppose that the current clam project needs to be renamed then, possibly
into clam-lib. That project could be integrated into clam meta group, in
turn.

How ever. I would like to be able to link my project to CLAM. If it won't
bother you guys... ;)

Cheers,
Karsten