[Clam-devel] Re: launchpad

Wed Aug 6 17:30:58 PDT 2008

Well, I forgot to point out the main idea:

By having a meta group, you could split up your current clam-project into
several sub projects, like clam-lib, NetworkEditor, Annotator etc. That would
bring in a more clear structure of clam into launchpad.
No matter of whether my project will finally be part of clam or not. ;)

Karsten