[Clam-devel] 1.3 release?

Francisco Tufró nictuku at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:52:08 PDT 2008

another thing that can be announced is that there is a midi source plugin.
It will be modified in the future to use typed controls, but now it can be
used to control stuff (connecting it with MIDIController, another plugin
that filters midi control messages), and, if i can finish the plugin,
probably send notes (also with a note2freq converter).