[Clam-devel] Re: Turnaround

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 15:09:21 PDT 2008

Hi,

We made some progress in developing Turnaround with David on Friday
and you can see two new screenshots on the wiki.

Today I tried to add support for PolarChromaPeaks but it doesn't work
as expected (the dial is always on G and it doesn't move). I haven't
managed to fix it so I'm attaching the patch if anyone is interested.
I'll try again in the morning.

Pawel