[Clam-devel] Missing qformlayout.h when compiling NE

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:09:18 PDT 2008

El 08/09/2008 05:53 PM, Han, Yushen escribió:
> Hi, Natanael
>
> Thanks for your reply. By "Is using another Qt version.", are you
> saying that my problem of missing "QFormLayout" class is because NE is
> using a different Qt version?

Your log shows like is using the new headers, but not the libraries.
Doesn't say anything about others qt4 missing symbols, so I though is
still using other qt4 (not 4.4) libraries.

> I had qt3 (installed by macport) qt4.4 (installed by macport) and
> qt4.4.1 (installed by the package file) in my laptop.
> I was using "port clean" and "port uninstall" to remove qt3 and qt4.4.
> Still there were some libQt*.dylib files in my /usr/local/lib and I
> manually removed them.

I don't think qt3 is a problem. Just a non properly installed qt4.4 with
(I think) other previous qt4 (non 4.4).

> I was trying to remove qt4.4.1 by looking into the receipt file inside
> of the .pkg files (e.g. Qt_docs.pkg) under my /Library/Receipt/. But I
> was not sure about if I really removed it.
> Do you know anything about removing a package from Mac OS X? I was
> using Google for a solution but did not have much success.
>
> When I am writing this message, my laptop is largely occupied by
> compiling qt4.4-mac (using macport).
> (The instruction given by Darwin port did not work for qt4.4
> They say Darwinport has no affiliation with macport and should be trusted.)
>
> I really hope this time it would work...
> But if you know any solution to "remove" all versions of qt, please
> let me know. Thanks!

Sorry, but I can't help with that because I don't use a MAC :(

Good luck!,
Natanael.