[Clam-devel] Re: SegmentationView: Centring on current frame

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 11 10:49:44 PDT 2008

'zoom' acts like such but doesn't give any information on what are you really
setting. Is it a factor? Naming it timeSpan or something similar would give
the idea that the number you send is the visualized time range.

About 'center' is a bool so 'centered' is more suited for the property
and 'beCentered' and 'isCentered' for the accessors.

Nice idea the triangle. I will test it the sooner i can.

David.

El Monday 11 August 2008 17:38:27 Pawel Bartkiewicz va escriure: