[Clam-devel] Re: libloSource OSC plugin changes

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:01:35 PDT 2008

Hi, Natanael

Thanks for doing this ( I am happy to have OSCSource with a variable
number of conctrol.)

When I was loading the new "threecontrols" (did you update it?) example in NE
it gave error messages:
At file scons/libs/core/src/OutControlRegistry.cxx line 45
No out control named '/clam/target_0'.
Try with: 'osc to control 1','osc to control 2','osc to control 3'
 Unable to adquire symbols names for the backtrace

Can you open it properly in your NE?

To debug, I tried to print out the _outControls name in
LibloSource.hxx and they look find.
_outControls[0]==/clam/target_0
_outControls[1]==/clam/target_1
_outControls[2]==/clam/target_2

Your threecontrols.clamnetwork seems to be fine too:
  <processing id="LibloSource" position="75,26" size="106,58"
type="LibloSource">
    <OscPath>/clam/target</OscPath>
    <ServerPort>8000</ServerPort>
    <NumberOfArguments>3</NumberOfArguments>
  </processing>

  <control_connection>
    <out>LibloSource./clam/target_0</out>
    <in>ControlPrinter.In Control</in>
  </control_connection>

I will keep debugging since both of us need this osc control via LibloSource.
Please let me know if you find something. Thanks!

Best regards,
Han, Yushen