[Clam-devel] repeated ConcreteConfigure

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:39:59 PDT 2008

I made some improvements on MultiLibloSource. And I added an example for
using it: CLAM/plugins/osc/sevencontrols_threereceivers.clamnetwork.

The problem is: when the network load that example it doesn't work,
because the repeated ConcreteConfigure on init (#341 of
FlattenedNetwork.cxx: "proc->Configure(proc->GetConfig()); //TODO
inefficient. but solves the problem of some processings needing the
network for configuring its ports."). Anyway it should work (starting
the server/stoping it/starting again), I'm checking that.... but I want
to know: does anyone knows what is the actual state of that issue?

Cheers,
Natanael.