[Clam-devel] nonlimitedSynth - TUIO capable Synthesizer

Sun Aug 17 07:25:31 PDT 2008

Good afternoon!

As you probably know, I'm working on a synthesizer for our own reactable.
Now it becomes time to release what I've got so far.

I've uploaded the initial version ("CLAM is free and so nSynth should be") on
Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/nsynth

If you want to get a copy of the code, you need Bazar.

$ bzr co lp:nsynth

README is a humble hint.

To build, simply use
$ scons clam_prefix=clam_prefix [-j JOBCOUNT]
and it should run through.

For now it implements just VERY basic synthethis stuff.
Generator, Line-In, Band/Low/High-Pass, simple Controller.

There is a "tuio-sim-config.xml" file in root dir. You can use this for
fiducial mapping when working with reacTIVision's TUIO Simulator.

For more information consider README. You are welcome to ask further
questions, of course. :)

This was not my last commit to the application.
I'm still heavily developing on it.
So don't fall of your chair once checking out a week later or so. ;)

Cheers,
Karsten