[Clam-devel] Re: Task Runner removed?

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Aug 17 22:48:03 PDT 2008

Of course we need the dependencies. That's why we look and freeze and py2exe.

Indeed Annotator SConstruct calls py2exe in windows but i think i disabled it
as i was unable to use py2exe in a crosscompiling environment but it was
working when we had the windows machine, so is not that work left. I just
recall that it was not that clean the way to achieve that: tracking a lot of
missing py modules to enable or disable to get it working.

Not including the modules in the binary, requires python installed and if you
have python installed two easier solution such as a .bat file or a .py file
can be taken. Indeed i guess that the main problem is that extractor scripts
have the .py extension removed and windows doesn''t recognize them as
executables.