[Clam-devel] Re: Turnaround

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:31:04 PDT 2008

I've added two new screenshots:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

OK, I'll concentrate more on the release tasks now. Is there anyone
willing to prepare Debian and windows packages? Maybe I can try to
make the Debian ones, finding a computer with *Ubuntu or running a
livecd shouldn't be hard. Preparing ebuilds for Gentoo should be easy,
too, so I'll certainly do it.

Yes, the name is a problem, I have no idea for a good, descriptive but
short name, so I think we should do a call for names.