[Clam-devel] Sliders: possible bug?

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Oct 10 09:10:15 PDT 2008

It has been solved on the svn. So now the spinbox sends properly the values as
the slider does. It was so embarrassing that the bug was around for so long
that i also addressed two other related bugs:

* Fix: Configuration dialogs couldn't be used to give negative double values
* Fix: Configuration dialogs couldn't be used to set up doubles with lower
precission than two decimals (now extended to 5 decimals, still a limit but
better)