[Clam-devel] Small but usefull patch

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Dec 11 19:11:10 PST 2008

Cool, Francisco. Commits 12458 to 12460. Try to figure out what happens with
your commit access so we can solve the problem.

Some goodies were added to the patch: types shown on the control tooltip and
type colored controls.

I took some screenshots:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:TypedControls-colors.png
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:TypedControls-tooltip.png
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:TypedControls-forbid.png

I just realized that Nat added a feature on the processing tree that has no
photo, so i took another screenshot:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:ProcessingTree-tooltip.png

El Thursday 11 December 2008 22:40:31 Francisco Tufró va escriure: