[Clam-devel] Turnaround: Color Segments

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Dec 16 19:40:45 PST 2008

My preferences in order:
- chordaround (a nice fusion of words that also suggests me the travel
connotations i aimed with chordwalker/chordtrekker)
- chordata (is multi-meaning: chord + data and non-equinoderm)

I won't discard chordia even thought hordia is not the author, but it sounds
so nice.

i would reserve chordtouch for an hypotetical iphone version ;-)

I also would like to read on Pawel opinion, being the main author.