[Clam-devel] mac osx compilation

Pau Arum’i parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 23 04:53:01 PST 2008

well the headers are there. i wouldn't been able to compile NE else.
the "undefined interface" error sounds very familiar to me.
i'm 100% sure david will know the cause :)

on a related matter:

i've just succeed compiling the plugins. alas, but they don't load, i
guess the dlopen code is not fully cross-platform. will look into it later.
i found liblo on an alternate repository. i'll add instructions on how
to set up the source in the wiki once the maintainer apply my patch,
since the port file was broken (bad up-source url)

pau

En/na Francisco Tufró ha escrit: