[Clam-devel] mac osx compilation

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 23 06:55:03 PST 2008

On Dimecres 23 Gener 2008, Pau Arum’i wrote:
> good news on the mac osx front:
>
> i've successfully compiled and run networkeditor and related apps.
>
> - mac-ports have new valuable packages: portaudio and qt4-mac (version
> 4.3.3) (aqua not x11), which makes the overall set up much easier!
> - SConstruct and qt4.py sconstool needed some tweeks since the qt4 port
> install is different from the up-source binary install. we'll have to
> decide if support only the port version or both.
> - the wiki osx build is updated
>
> the bundle (.app) and package (.dmg) steps also works
> BUT i it stucks building the libWidgetPlugin target:
>
> /opt/local/bin/moc -o
> src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx
> src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx
> src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx:33: Error: Undefined interface
>
> why is that?
>
> pau

Yes, that error rings me the bell. Is something i fixed in qt4.py for the
other platforms but for mac. The problem is that the include path options for
Qt are needed also for 'moc'.

Within the enableModules function there is a big platform conditional. In
Linux i did:
self["QT4_MOCCPPPATH"] = self["CPPPATH"]
In Windows it gets complex due to crosscompiling. I am almost sure linux
solution is good also for mac.