[Clam-devel] Re: Removing fftw 2?

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Tue Jan 29 06:43:33 PST 2008

The only reasons I could think of were "historical", "I like even more
than odd
numbers" or sentimental such as "I fell in love while coding on the
fftw2" :-)

Now seriously, I think the only reason we decided to keep the fftw2 was
that at that
point the fftw3 was not completely supported in all distros but I think
that is a
thing of the past.