[Clam-devel] Weird processing names in spatial processings

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:10:37 PST 2008

On dl, 2008-02-04 at 19:37 +0100, David García Garzón wrote:
> Pau, the b-format to exhibition processings in 3d spatial acoustics plugin
> have weird names on the processing tree. It seems like having as display name
> (description) a full description of what it does while it is suposed just to
> provide a descriptive human readable name.

The VelocityAdapter had a wrong name (it was not a name but a formula
actually). The Surround object is verbose but doesn't hurt.

I've also done a transversal commit on plugins category names. Now if
you compile and install all plugins you'll see this in the processing
tree

+ [plugin] 3D Audio
+ [plugin] New Spectral Processing
+ [plugin] Open Sound Control
+ [plugin] Guitar Distorsion
+ [plugin] Ebow Synthesizer (experimental, GSoC)
+ [plugin] Speech (experimental, GSoC)

Commit #11165

Pau