[Clam-devel] Clam-networkeditor-1.2

oc2pus at arcor.de oc2pus at arcor.de
Fri Feb 8 08:44:57 PST 2008

Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 schrieb David García Garzón:
> Such error often happens due to a missconfigured QTDIR or less likely bad
> content on the pkg-config files. Notice that the moc call is already using
> the -I option to add all Qt related include paths. Notice also that some of
> the include headers point to /usr/include/qt4 but others point
> to /usr/include. That missmatch is a bad smell. You were working with SuSe,
> weren't you? Where do SuSe place qt libs and includes? what does this
> command returns?
> 	pkg-config --libs --cflags <all the non-debug QtModules>
> To see which pkg-config Qt modules you have available do:
> 	ls /usr/lib/pkgconfig/Qt*
Yes, I packaged CLAM-1.1 for SuSE :)

here is the output from pkg-config:
pkg-config --cflags --libs QtCore QtGui QtDBus QtNetwork QtOpenGL QtScript
QtSql QtSvg QtTest QtUiTools QtXml QtAssistantClient Qt3Support
-DQT_SHARED -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/QtScript -I/usr/include/QtSql -I/usr/include/QtSvg -I/usr/include/QtUiTools -I/usr/include/QtXml -I/usr/include/QtAssistantClient -I/usr/include/Qt3Support  -pthread -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/lib -lQtDBus -ldbus-1 -lQtOpenGL -lGLU -lGL -lQtScript -lQtSvg -lQtTest -lQtUiTools -lQtAssistantClient -lQt3Support -lQtSql -lQtXml -lQtGui -lpng -lSM -lICE -lXi -lXrender -lXrandr -lXfixes -lXcursor -lXinerama -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lXext -lX11 -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lz -lm -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0 -lpthread -ldl

a second note according the 64bit build:
Install file: "scons/libs/core/libclam_core.so.1.2.0"
as "/var/tmp/libclam1-1.2.0-0.pm.1-buildroot/usr/lib/libclam_core.so.1.2.0"

the 64bit libs go to /usr/lib64 instead of /usr/lib. Could you provide a
option for a lib-suffix in the Sconstruct file ?
Otherwise I need to patch this thing every time ...

If you need further informations, please aks, I'll try to deliver the needed
informations to you.