[Clam-devel] Clam-networkeditor-1.2

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:44:08 PST 2008

On Divendres 08 Febrer 2008, oc2pus at arcor.de wrote:
> Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 schrieb David García Garzón:
> > It seems that there is no pkg-config for QtDesigner. Neither in ubuntu.
> > So then i supose that that's
> > why "-I/usr/include/qt4  -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner" appear, those are
> > hard coded debian path for QtDesigner.
> >
> > Look at CLAM/scons/sconstools/qt4.py +452
> >
> > There i added some hardcoded paths for QtDesigner module which is
> > in 'pclessModules' list. But such paths seems to work just for debian
> > based distros. Try to insert a line without the "qt4" atom to see if it
> > works. If it does, great, but we should look for a general solution.
> > Maybe using QtCore include path to expand the pcless ones.
>
> yepp, this did the trick :)
>
> find attached my patches. thx for the quick help on this topic!

Have you tried if having both the debian and suse paths works. Maybe this
could be a general kludge. General but a kludge, a kludge but general.

> if you're interested, I can send you also my spec-files for libclam,
> clam-annotator, clam-voice2midi, clam-smstools, clam-networkeditor

Of course we are. Maybe we could include them in the repository as we have
windows, mac and debian stuff.

If I remember your spec was SuSe centric, i mean it didn't work in Fedora. Can
we call each platform spec files differently? Is there any placement
restriction? Any chance of sharing the spec file?