[Clam-devel] Spectral Analysis/Synthesis

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Sun Feb 17 14:05:28 PST 2008

Ok... now I see :-)

The effect you are experiencing can be due to several things but all of
them are due to inconsistency between window sizes and/or hopsize.
Could you paste the relevant part in your code where you configure the
CLAM objects? Also, have you tried what happens when you use
default configuration params?